Over the last two-three years the current owners have been busy adding a new 20 year roof, new exterior paint, new interior paint, new flooring, new couches and chairs, new mattresses, new bed frames, new head boards, sinks, granite sink overlay, new tables, light fixtures, carpet, and fencing.
Only 70% of the rooms have been renovated, leaving 30% still needing already purchased material installed.
High Visibility Location
The Travelodge is directly off of exit 62 and can be easily seen and found from either direction of travel along interstate 15.
The Right Business For You
This amazing motel is a great deal designed for the an owner operator. Crafted with everything one needs to establish success with recent improvements finished and underway. The Travelodge was constructed in June of 1980. If you have the mindset to own and operate a motel and can see yourself owning the Travelodge and continuing to build a business in one of Southern Utah’s most prestigious towns, then look no further! The Travelodge is the perfect add value property, with current management purchasing the renovations, and eyeing the financials, one can speculate the income to increase up new management and ownership. Adjusting payroll, repairs & maintenance, travel, interest, and truck the add-backs are substantial.
The Travelodge 1.20 acres, with a total square footage of 52,272 square feet, and an above ground square footage of 19,000.